To apply to speak at Digital Orlando 2020. Please complete the speaker submission application below.
Read Before You Submit:
- Speakers must bring fresh perspective to topic.
- Who is the audience for your presentation or panel?
- If you’re submitting a panel. Do you have a moderator and speakers confirmed?
- Do you have a clear topic of presentation or conversation?
- What makes you and/or your speakers qualified to speak on the topic?
- What will attendees learn from the topic?
- All Sessions are 50 minutes
- Panels or co-presented sessions have no more than 5 speakers (Panels must include 1 designated moderator).
- Presentations and discussion topics must be educational or informative. Speakers may not use sessions to sell products or services.
- Single Speaker Presentation
- Co-Presented: Multiple speakers presenting a topic.
- Panel: 4-5 experts discussing a topic followed by short Q&A.
The deadline to apply is February 7, 2020.